IBC MonoSol 370 OS9-HC monocrystalline solar module
A PV module uses semiconductor material, similar to computer chips, to transform sunlight into direct current. This process does not use any moving parts and works even in areas with limited sunshine hours. The generated direct current is then transformed into alternating current via a so-called inverter. The AC power can either be consumed on-site, stored with a battery, or fed back into the power grid.
- Efficiency (%) 20.31
- Open Circuit Voltage (V) 40.9
- Short Circuit Current (A) 11.52
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp) (V) 34.4
- Maximum Power Point Current (Impp) (A) 10.76
- Maximum Power Point (Pmax) (W) 370