- ALS3.0 technology support all night lighting even in cloudy days
- Advanced TCS technology for battery safety protection in high temperature
- Various lighting mode for sensor changes or different installation area
- Each part can be replaced easily on the pole
Solar street lamp 3000lm, LED x40 Solar panel 38.4W Battery Li-Ion Motion and twilight sensor
Product code: SSL33
Independent solar light systems are designed to give you freedom of your small architecture design.
Light sources can be placed where it’s really needed, not only where there is a power line access.
Ecological solar panel recharges free of charge the build in battery during the day to let the light turn on automatically after dusk.
The most important features:
- efficient solar panel – quickly recharging your built-in battery
- ALS2.3+VFT+TCS technology for all night lighting even in cloudy or rainy day
- lithium ion battery -i the safest and most durable solution currently available on the market
- built-in motion sensor – the light will be on only when you need it
- built-in twilight sensor – the light is turned on automatically at dusk
- waterproof lamp casing – reliable, regardless of weather conditions
- built-in solar panel 38.4W
- battery: 192.4Wh, Li-Ion
- power of the light source: 30W
- built-in LED light
- built-in motion sensor
- built-in twilight sensor
- waterproof lamp casing
- dimensions: 963x303x84mm
- weight: 7,4kg
- PV dimensions: 827x241mm
- 30% of light power and 100% of light power when move detected
- 100% of light power for first 5h / 25% of light power and 100% of light power when move detected for next 5h / 70% of light power till dawn
- 70% of light power for all time
Courtyard / garden / park / street / road / path / parking lot / private road / pavement / public square / square / campus / airport / farm / protected area / wildlife area / secluded area / military base
Please note that the times given for charging by the solar panel refer to ideal radiation conditions in our latitude. The deviation of the angle of incidence of sunlight and partial shading have a radical effect on the efficiency of such a source, so as a result they extend the charging time.