Growatt 3.5kw inverter SPF3500ES
The Growatt SPF 3000 ES is an inverter that can operate both with and without a battery. The maximum input voltage is 450VDC. Integration of an MPPT charge controller optimizes the charging and discharging of the battery, making it last as long as possible. Priority can be given to charging via the grid or the connected PV system. The system can also be remotely monitored using a WiFi or GPRS dongle. Parallel scaling is supported.
The MPPT charge controller lowers the voltage of panels to the required level to charge the battery. The current is raised with the same ratio as the voltage is lowered. This continuously happens during the day to optimize the use of energy. This is dependent on the power of the sun, the angle, and the temperature and health of the panels. The charge controller also makes sure the battery will not be overcharged, but also not fully discharged.
The system’s capacity can be expanded up to 30kW by combining a total of six of these units in parallel operation.
Growatt 3.5kw inverter SPF3500ES features
· Integrated MPPT charge controller.
· Equalization charging function.
· Work with battery or without battery.
· Maximum PV input voltage up to 450VDC.
· Configurable grid or solar input priority.
· Optional WIFI/ GPRS remote monitoring.
· Support parallel operation for capacity expansion up to 30kW.
· PV and Grid power the load jointly if PV energy is insufficient.
· Flexibly schedule the Inverter charging and discharging time.