Freedom Won Lite Home 20/16 LiFePO4 Battery
This Freedom Won Lite Home LiFePO4 battery is the perfect high-quality battery for all your residential and industrial solar solutions. The range is from 5KWh to 30KWh batteries.
Freedom Won Lite Home 20/16 LiFePO4 Battery Features:
- This battery is compatible with most inverters on the market
- These batteries can be expanded up to 20 batteries in parallel
- 10-year local manufacturer’s warranty
- Support high discharge and charge power
- Batteries can be charged in a shorter time due to high charge capability
Freedom Won Lite Home 20/16 LiFePO4 Battery information
Lithium Iron Phosphate Cells (LiFePO4) – No one can afford to be outside of this revolution!
It is not a case of LiFePO4 being affordable, it is a case of whether can one afford to use lead acid. The life cycle cost of LiFePO4 cells is a quarter of lead-acid batteries. The upfront costs for a pack vary from similar to double depending on the application, but one must consider that in 3 to 6 years’ time the lead acid batteries must be replaced and the LiFePO4 cells will last 13 to 20 years depending on the application and pack design.
LiFePO4 cells have revolutionized the potential and life cycle cost of operating battery-based power systems. These cells have a cycle life of 10 times that of typical deep-cycle lead acid batteries. They only cost approximately 50% more to purchase upfront, however, the saving on life cycle cost is substantial.
LiFePO4 cells are available in a wide range of sizes to accommodate loads of a few amps to over 1000 amps. They can deliver sustained high power without excessive heat generation. There are no gases released and LiFePO4 cells are also thermally stable. They can be charged repeatedly to full capacity in less than 60 minutes with no appreciable loss in performance.
Long Life High-Performance Energy
The Freedom Lite Home and Freedom Lite Business range from Freedom Won and offer the long overdue next-generation energy storage with a quantum increase in service life and operational efficiency at a fraction of the life cycle cost compared to other energy storage options.
Compact, Integrated, and Attractive
The Freedom Lite Home range covers the varying needs of homeowners and even small business premises with models ranging from the Freedom Lite Home 5/4 to the largest 30/21. These models are wall-mounted offering the ultimate in space saving. All models are integrated with the necessary Battery Management System (BMS) and control circuitry to protect the pack and interface with the separately supplied external inverter/charger unit – lithium cells can not be operated without a BMS. The standard Home enclosure is powder coated with white sides and faces.
Control Interface for compatible Inverter/Chargers
The BMS provides digital potential free contacts for independent control of the inverter load and the charge from the main charger and solar charge controller through a multi-pin plug on the side of the module, which also includes pins for voltage sense and charges current control for compatible chargers. The BMS is fully configured prior to delivery.
Positive and negative studs are provided for connecting the 48V DC cables to the inverter and solar charge controller. The DC circuit is protected with a shunt trip circuit breaker.
There are many advantages to using a li-ion cell battery. As a result, the technology is being used increasingly for a huge number of widely varying applications. Everything from small electronic devices, through smartphones and laptops to vehicles and many other applications.
The advantages of Li-ion technology mean that these batteries are finding an increasing number of applications, and as a result, a huge amount of development is being invested in them.
The Li-ion battery advantages include:
- High energy density: High energy density is one of the chief advantages of lithium-ion battery technology. With electronic equipment such as mobile phones needing to operate longer between charges while still consuming more power, there is always a need for batteries with a much higher energy density. In addition to this, there are many power applications from power tools to electric vehicles. The much higher power density offered by lithium-ion batteries is a distinct advantage. Electric vehicles also need battery technology that has a high energy density.
- Self-discharge: One issue with many rechargeable batteries is the self-discharge rate. Lithium-ion cells are that their rate of self-discharge is much lower than that of other rechargeable cells such as Ni-Cad and NiMH forms. It is typically around 5% in the first 4 hours after being charged but then falls to a figure of around 1 or 2% per month.
- Low maintenance: One major lithium-ion battery advantage is that does not require maintenance to ensure its performance. Ni-Cad cells required a periodic discharge to ensure that they did not exhibit the memory effect. As this does not affect lithium-ion cells, this process or other similar maintenance procedures are not required. Likewise lead acid cells to require maintenance, some needing the battery acid to be topped up periodically.