Freedom Won 30/24kwh Lithium-ion battery
The Freedom Won 30/24kwh Lithium-ion battery range from Freedom Won offers the long overdue next generation energy storage with a quantum increase in service life and operational efficiency at a fraction of the lifecycle cost compared to other energy storage options. The Freedom Won 30/24kwh Lithium-ion battery range covers the varying needs of homeowners and even small business premises with models.
Freedom Won 30/24kwh Lithium-ion battery Features
- Battery is compatible with most inverters on the market
- The Freedom Won 30/24kwh Lithium-ion battery can be expanded by adding more batteries in parallel
- 10 year warranty ( 4000 cycles) at 80% DOD
- Weight: 373 kg
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Nominal Energy: 30000 Wh
- Depth of discharge: 90.00 %
- Voltage: 48 V
- Maximum Charge Rate: 30000 W
- Maximum Discharge Rate: 38000 W
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (Lite Home) batteries have several advantages over conventional lead-acid batteries.
- High energy density: more energy with less weight High charge currents (shortens the charge period).
- High discharge currents (enabling for example electrical cooking on a small battery bank).
- Long battery life (up to six times the battery life of a conventional battery).
- High efficiency between charging and discharging (little energy loss due to heat development).
- Higher continuous power available.
Freedom Won 30/24kwh Lithium-ion battery Specifications
- Total Energy Capacity [kWh]: 30.
- Energy, 80% DoD [kWh]: 24.
- Current Capacity [Ah]: 600.
- Max/Cont. Current [A]: 600.
- Max Recommended Inverter Total Rated Power (cont.) [kVA]: 25.
- Nominal Voltage [V]: 52V to suit 48V Inverters (min47V, max 56V).
- Weight [kg]: 310.
- Dimensions (H x W x D(wall)[mm]): 1540 mm x 455 mm x 370 mm.
- Enclosure – Aluminum – powder coated white front and sides with silver back, rated IP55.
- DC Connection Cables – Integrated Cables, [no. per electrode]: 2 x 95 mm².
- Control Interface: RJ45 Socket x 2 – CAN Bus for Interfacing with Compatible Inverters and System Controllers, connection of parallel batteries.
- Protection: Shunt Trip Circuit Breaker sized to suit max current, can be tripped by BMS if critical fault, manual reset. Includes overcurrent, cell under and over voltage, temperature, weak cell detection, minimum SOC control.
- Human Interface: State of Charge Display (0 to 100%), Error light, Error Reset Button, Serial RS232 Plug for Programming (note the Lite 80/56 has a CAN port for programming and not a serial port), Wi-Fi remote monitoring (optional accessory).
- Service Life: >16 years (>5 500 cycles) expected life at 80% DoD, >20 years (>7 500 cycles) at 50% DoD.