Freedom Won e-Tower LiFePO4 Battery 5kW 52V (x3)
Part No: F-WON-E-TOWER-3
Storage Systems – Li-ion Battery Pack
The Freedom Won e-Tower 15kW, 52V battery
Modular LiFePO4 energy storage from your trusted high-performance battery partner. The following specifications pertain to the Freedom Won eTower modular stackable battery, designed for smaller residential and light commercial applications with options of 1,2,3, or 4 modules in a tower per system.
The Freedom Won e-Tower is an economical and modular Life PO4 Solution for residential and light commercial applications
- 5kWh battery with a 90% DoD
- Stackable up to 4 Units (20kWh Total)
- Wide range Inverter compatibility
- 10-Year Limited warranty
- Module interface pedestal included (no cabinet required)
- 5U module design
- 4000 charge and discharge cycles
- Stacked horizontally onto each other to form a tower with pedestals included, (one per module) or 19 inch rack mounted with brackets (cabinet excluded).
- Vertical mounting on floor or wall (shelf/bracket) with terminals facing upwards
- Comes complete with One e5000 plastic pedestal for tower stacking (cleats for 19” rack not included but available from Freedom Won if required).
- All Accessories Included:
- 1 x 1.8m red 35mm battery cable with m6 lug
- 1x 1.8m black 35mm battery cable with m6 lug
- 2 x busbar connectors (x1 heatsink in black and x1 heatsink in red)
- 1 x inter modular comms cable
- 1 x 1.8m long comms cable for Victron Inverters
- 1 x 1.8m long comms cable for Type 1 inverters
- 1 x 1.8m long RS485 comms cable this is for Voltronic inverters (Kodak) communication
The converter is not required for the e-Tower.
1) DoD = Depth of Discharge, max recommended 90% DoD, recommended 80% DoD for average daily discharge, 70% DoD on average for optimal life. Max permissible DoD is 100%.
2) Max discharge and charge (current and power) duration – 5 minutes per 30-minute cycle.
3) Refer to the e-tower warranty document for further details.
4) Assumed moderate cycling and ideal conditions of temperature, charge and discharge rates, and depth of discharge per cycle.
Stacked horizontally onto each other to form a tower with pedestals included, (one per module) or 19-inch rack-mounted with brackets (cabinet excluded).
Vertical mounting on floor or wall (shelf/bracket) with terminals facing upwards is also acceptable. Generally, up to 4 x, e5000’s per system (for larger capacity requirements, see Freedom Won LiTE ranges)