BYD B-Box Premium HVS 2.56kWh Battery overview
An exceptional battery, brought to you by BYD, one of the leaders in the solar industry.
With high storage capacities, this battery will ensure you have enough power stored for emergencies. At 100% DOD, you can fully charge and discharge this battery.
The BYD B-Box has been redesigned to give you a lighter, smaller battery that takes up less space. The modular design allows you to add new batteries easily and quickly to your stack when and as you need them.
You will need to have a minimum of 2 batteries and a maximum of 5 in each stack. It boasts various safety functions, suitable for On-Grid and Off-Grid applications and can be used in 1 & 3 phase systems. This truly is a quality product.
BYD B-Box Premium HVS 2.56kWh Battery Top Features
One Battery-Box Premium HVS is composed of 2 to 5 HVS battery modules that are connected in series to achieve a usable capacity of 5.1 to 12.8 kWh.
Additionally, direct parallel connection of up to 3 identical Battery-Box Premium HVS allows a maximum capacity of 38.4 kWh.
Ability to scale by adding HVS modules or parallel HVS stacks later.
- Capable of High-Powered Emergency-Backup and Off-Grid Functionality
- Highest Efficiency Thanks to a Real High-Voltage Series Connection
- The Patented Modular Plug Design Requires no Internal Wiring and Allows for Maximum Flexibility and Ease of Use
- Cobalt Free Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) Battery: Maximum Safety, Life Cycle, and Power
- Compatible with Leading 1 and 3 Phase High Voltage Battery Inverters
- Two Distinct Modules to Cover the Complete Range of System Sizes
- Highest Safety Standards like VDE 2510-50
Long-life Quality Lithium-ion Battery
Vertical industry integration ensures 6000 cycles with 100% DOD. Developed with their own LFP (lithium iron phosphate) cell to ensure the highest safety and most promising cycle life.
Compatible with most of the leading 1 and 3 phase high voltage inverters.
Quick and easy installation thanks to their modular design.
Expand your system at a later stage by adding more batteries. You need a min of 5 or max of 6 in a stack.