5kwh lithium-ion battery
5kwh lithium-ion battery from Freedom Won
- This battery is compatible with most inverters on the market
- These batteries can be expanded up to 20 batteries in parallel
- 10-year local manufacturer’s warranty
- Support high discharge and charge power
- Batteries can be charged in shorter time due to high charge capability
Freedom Won Lite Home 5/4 LiFePO4 Battery
- This Freedom Won Lite Home LiFePO4 battery is the perfect high quality battery for all your residential and industrial solar solutions. The range is from 5KWh to 30KWh batteries.
- The Freedom Won Lite Home 5/4 is a 5kwh lithium-ion battery providing 5000wh nominal energy with a DoD of 90%.
- This 5kwh lithium-ion battery provides a 10000 Watt continues discharge rate and a maximum discharge rate of 15000 Watts for 5 minutes.
- The 5kwh lithium-ion battery from Freedom Won, is compatible with most of the solar inverters currently on the market.
- You can expand the Freedom Won Lite Home 5/4 lithium-ion battery with up to 20 batteries in a parallel configuration.
- Also this 5kwh lithium-ion battery from Freedom Won will give you a long term local manufacturers warranty of 10 years.
- Freedom Won Lite Home 5/4 LiFePO4 Battery support a high discharge and charge power rate.
- The Freedom Won Lite Home 5/4 LiFePO4 Battery can be charged in shorter periods of time due to its excellent charge rate capacity offered.
The Freedom Lite Home Range LiFePO4 Batteries by Freedom Won, with an energy range from 5kWh (5/4) to 30kWh (30/24), offers long overdue next generation energy storage with a quantum increase in service life and operational efficiency, at a fraction of the lifecycle cost compared to other energy storage options.
Are LiFePO4 batteries expensive?
Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries might seem expensive when compared to lead acid batteries, but this is not true. A proper scenario comparison will reveal that the purchase costs are very similar and any marginal premium for a LiFePO4 battery is more than compensated for by longer life, and a very high efficiency. The high efficiency means that far less energy is wasted and that the solar array can be 30% smaller to achieve the same results. In general – because of the high Depth-of-Discharge (DoD) capability and high efficiency the ampere hour rating of a Freedom Lite Battery need only be 35% of a lead acid battery to give the same useful output – this is important when comparing costs between the two technologies.
Compact, Integrated & Attractive
The Freedom Lite (LiFePO4) Home and Business batteries range covers the varying needs of home owners and small to medium business premises with models ranging from the Freedom Lite Home 5/4 to the largest Freedom Lite Business 80/56. The ‘Home’ models are wall mounted offering the ultimate in space saving. All models are integrated with the necessary Battery Management System (BMS) and control circuitry to protect the pack and interface with the separately supplied external inverter/charge units. The standard enclosure is powder coated in white.
Control Interface for Compatible Inverter/Charger Units
The BMS provides relay and analogue outputs and CAN Bus for independent control of (and communication with) the inverters and solar charge controllers through a multi core cable and Ethernet cable respectively. Charge and discharge current limits and state of charge values are some of the important parameters transmitted by the BMS. The Lite is configured prior to delivery for the applicable inverter brand.
Suitably sized positive and negative cables are provided for connecting the 48V DC cables to the inverter and solar charge controller. The DC circuit is protected with a shunt trip circuit breaker.
Battery Type:Lithium Ion
Nominal Energy:5000 Wh
Depth of discharge:90.00 %
Continuous Discharge Rate (Normal Use):6000 W
Maximum Discharge Rate (5 Minutes):10000 W
Surge Discharge Rate (15 Seconds):10000 W
Maximum Charge Rate (5 Minutes):5000 W
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.