Energy Meter ET340
The ET340 (for three phase max. 65A) Energy Meter is typically used in a Victron Energy Storage System.
To measure the power and energy of the whole application at the distribution box. Or to measure the output of a PV Inverter, to display the data on a GX device or the VRM portal.
Don’t forget: Victron RS485 to USB Cable.
The Energy Meter can be used in the following ways:
- Grid meter, and used as control input for an ESS System (1).
- Measure the output of a PV Inverter
- Measure the output of a AC Genset
The meter is connected to the GX device. There are two options in its wiring:
- Direct connection, either using the RS485 to USB interface with 1.8m cable length, or the 5.0m cable.
- Wireless connection via Zigbee