The 3kw Standard Solar Kit includes:
- 1 x MUST 3kw 80amp hybrid inverter
- 2 x MUST 200ah gel batteries
- 1 x 24v cable pack
- 1 x AC protection box with change-over switch
- 2 x 35mm lugs
- 2m x 25mm battery cable
- 4 x BYD 330w panels
- 1 x MC4 Y-splitter
- 1 x MC4 connectors
- 40m x Solar cable
- Complete mounting system for tile or IBR roof
The warranty period on the MUST Inverter is 2 years.
3kw Standard Solar Kit Information
- The 3kw Standard Solar Kit offers x2 200Ah Gel batteries with a DoD of 40%.
- The MUST 3kw inverter provides an MPPT of 80A which can charge the batteries in 1 or 2 hours depending on weather conditions.
- This 3kw Standard Solar Kit is expandable for adding more batteries and solar panels up to 3000Watt, however, the inverter can not be configured in parallel.
- During power outages or load-shedding, the inverter will switch over to DC power seamlessly.
The solar package has a multi-functional inverter/charger, combining functions of inverter, solar charger and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power support in a portable size. Its comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operation such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
3kw super solar package inverter features:
- Pure sine wave solar inverter.
- Output power factor 1.
- High PV input voltage range.
- Built-in 80A MPPT solar charger.
- Battery equalization function to optimize battery performance and extend lifecycle.
- Built-in anti-dusk kit for harsh environment.
The solar package has a High Efficiency Poly PERC Half-Cell ModuleWith Canadian Solar’s industry leading poly-PERC cell technology and the innovative LIC (Low Internal Current) module technology, we are now able to offer our global customers high power poly percium modules up to 300 W.
The KuPower poly modules with a dimension of 1675 ˣ 992 mm, close to our 60 cell modules, have the following unique features:
Higher power classes for equivalent module sizes
High module efficiency up to 18.11 %
LOW hot spot temperature risk
LOW temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.39 % / °C
LOW NMOT (Nominal Module Operating Temperature): 43 ± 2 °C
Power Range: up to 305 W
Cell: 120 x dual-cell Percium Poly, 156 x 78 mm
The solar package battery specs are:
Nominal Voltage 12V(6 cells per unit)
Design Floating Life @25℃ 15 Years
Nominal Capacity @25℃(20 hour firstname.lastname@example.orgA,10.50V ) 200Ah
10 hour rate (18.20A,10.8V) 182.0Ah
Capacity @25℃ 5 hour rate (31.80A,10.5V) 159.0Ah
1 hour rate (111.2A,9.6V) 111.2Ah
Internal Resistance Full Charged Battery@25℃ ≤3.6mΩ
Ambient Temperature Charge -30℃~60℃
Max.Discharge Current@25℃ 2000A(5s)
Capacity affected by
(10 hr Capacity )
Self-Discharge@25℃ per Month 3%
Standby Use Initial Charging Current Less than 36A
Charge (Constant Voltage 13.6-13.8V
Cycle Use Initial Charging Current Less than 36A
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.