Canadian 445 Watt monocrystalline solar panel
Canadian Solar has developed With proprietary MONO cell technologies an extraordinary module. module exceeding 400 W and thus reaches one of the highest power outputs in the solar industry. Combining the best technology and design also reduces LCOE and installation costs
HiKu CS3W Canadian Solar Panels.
1500V (IEC/UL) or 1000V (IEC/UL)
- 26% more power than conventional modules.
- Up to 4.5 % lower LCOEUp to 2.7 % lower system cost
- Low NMOT: 42 ± 3 °CLow temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.35 % / °C
- Better shading tolerance
- Lower internal current, lower hot spot temperature
- Cell crack risk limited in a small region, enhance the module reliability
- Heavy snow loads up to 5400 Pa, wind load up to 3600 Pa*.
|Dimensions||2108 × 40 × 1048 mm|
|Cell Arrangement:||144 [2 X (12 X 6)|
|Front Cover:||3.2 mm tempered glass|
|Junction Box:||IP68, 3 bypass diodes|
|Cable:||4 mm2 (IEC), 12 AWG (UL)|
|Cable Length (Including Connector):||Portrait: 500 mm (19.7 in) (+) / 350 mm (13.8 in) (-); landscape: 1400 mm (55.1 in); leap-frog connection: 1670 mm (65.7 in)*|
|Connector:||T4 series or H4 UTX or MC4-EVO2|