Solar Edge 3 phase 82.8kW inverter
SolarEdge 3 phase 82.8kW inverter
Out of stock
Solar Edge 3 phase 82.8kW inverter Overview
Solar Edge’s expanded offering of three phase inverters with synergy technology up to 100kW combines large capacity with ease of installation. The inverter design is based on small, lightweight, and easy-to-carry primary and secondary units. They are wall mounted for a minimal footprint, with installation only requiring a one or two-person crew.
No crane or special tools are needed when installing the inverter, unlike alternative large capacity inverters on the market today, which are heavy, bulky, and difficult to install. Installing SolarEdge’s large capacity inverters instead of using multiple, smaller capacity inverters will further reduce setup times and costs.
This new generation of SolarEdge three phase inverters is available in the following size:
50kW, 55kW, and 82.8kW as well as 66.6kW and 100kW for medium voltage grids.
- Rated AC Power Output: 82800W
- Max Output Current (per Phase): 120A
- Grid Supported Three Phase: 3 / N / PE (WYE with Neutral)
- Max DC Power (Module STC): 111750/37250W
- Maximum input Voltage: 1000Vdc
- Nominal DC input Voltage: 750Vdc
- Max Input Current: 3 x 40A
- Reverse Polarity: Yes
- Max Inverter Efficiency: 98.3%
- DC Input: 9
- Weight: 138Kg
- IP Rating: IP65
- Nighttime Consumption: <12W
- Standard Warranty: 12 Years
Also required: 2 x SESU-ZA0S0NNN4 Secondary units
Commercial solar systems made easy
- Easy two-person installation – each unit mounted separately, equipped with cables for simple connection between units
- Balance of System and labor reduction compared to using multiple smaller string inverters
- Independent operation of each unit enables higher uptime and easy serviceability
- No wasted ground area: wall/rail mounted or horizontally mounted under the modules(10 ̊ inclination)
- Built-in module-level monitoring with Ethernet or cellular GSM
- Fixed voltage inverter for superior efficiency (98.3%) and longer strings
- Integrated Connection Unit with optional integrated DC Safety Switch – eliminates the need for external DC isolators
- Built-in RS485 Surge Protection, to better withstand lightning events
The SolarEdge PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
Three Phase Inverter Feature highlights:
- Inverters specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Superior efficiency
- Excellent reliability with standard12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via broadband or wireless ZigBee
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation
Monitoring capabilities for commercial systems
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.