Synapse 5kw 48V MKSII solar inverter
The Synapse 5kw 48V MKSII solar inverter is ideal for domestic projects, and can be scaled up to deliver high loads across up to 9 parallel units.
The high maximum DC input voltage makes DC string design simple and matches perfectly with Kodak’s high performance Percium modules.
Comes equipped with a unique operating system and a built-in MPPT for solar applications. In addition, there is an optional AC input that will allow a battery bank to be charged by a grid or generator connection.
These units are not capable of feeding back into the grid. Perfect for a start-up system to reduce the effects of load shedding.
- Pure Sine wave inverter
- Battery equalization function to optimize battery performance
- Assembled with an internal anti-dust kit for harsh environments
- Output power factor 1
- Built in high voltage range MPPT solar charge controller
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Selectable charging current based on application
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Battery equalization for optimized battery performance and Lifecyle
- Cold start function
- Built in parallel kit enabling parallel operation with up to 9 units
Please ensure you set the maximum charge rate to 25A per US2000 or 37.5A per US3000 as per the manual when installing with Pylon batteries.