7.2kw Off-Grid Kodak Solar Inverter
The 7.2kw Off-Grid Kodak Solar Inverter is a battery inverter that controls the electrical energy balance in an off-grid system, in a battery backup system or in a system for increased self-consumption.
In a battery-backup system, you can also use the 7.2kw Off-Grid Kodak Solar Inverter for increased self-consumption.
The 7.2kw Off-Grid Kodak Solar Inverter is for use in weather-protected outdoor areas and in indoor areas. The 7.2kw Off-Grid Kodak Solar Inverter must only be used as stationary equipment.
The 7.2kw Off-Grid Kodak Solar Inverter is not suitable for supplying life-sustaining medical devices. A power outage must not lead to personal injury.
AC sources (such as PV inverters) can be used in off-grid systems and battery-backup systems for energy supply.
This is a multi-function inverter from Kodak, combining functions of inverter, solar charger, and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power support in a single package. This 7.2kw Off-Grid Kodak Solar Inverter controls the electrical energy balance in an off-grid system, in a battery backup system, or in a system for increased self-consumption. The comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operations such as battery charging current, AC or solar charging priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
The 7.2kw Off-Grid Kodak Solar Inverter is a 7200 W inverter. This inverter boasts x2 4kW MPPT’s which adds flexibility to your design. The 7200 W design is perfect for installations where 5000 watts are too little and 10000 watts are too much the perfect middle point size.
If the 7200 W is not enough for you, then the 7.2kw Off-Grid Kodak Solar Inverter can parallel up to 6 units in a single or 3-phase configuration for a total of 43200kW. The OG-7.2 has an RGB light that changes colors depending on the inverter’s current working model.
When using a battery bank with less than 7200W continuous discharge, please ensure Program 41 is set according to the continuous discharge current of the battery bank. ie. 1x FL5.2 battery = 100A discharge. Then set program 41 = 100A
7.2kw Off-Grid Kodak Solar Inverter features:
- 7200W of output power
- Built-in Wi-Fi for online monitoring via the IOS or Android app
- BMS communication via RS485 makes it compatible with Pylontech, KODAK and Freedom Won batteries
- Compatible with utilities main or generator
- Built-in anti-dust kit
- High Voltage MPPT, less PV cable means less cost and less installation time
- Parallel up to 6 units
7.2kw Off-Grid Kodak Solar Inverter Specifications
- Model: OG 7.2.
- Rated Power: 7200VA/7200W.
- Parallel Capability: Yes, 6 units.
7.2kw Off-Grid Kodak Solar Inverter Input
- Voltage: 230 VAC.
- Voltage Range: 170-280 VAC (For Computers), 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances).
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto-sensing).
7.2kw Off-Grid Kodak Solar Inverter Output
- AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode): 230VAC ± 5%.
- Surge Power: 15000VA (1 second).
- Efficiency (Peak): 90% ~ 93%.
- Transfer Time: 15ms (For Personal Computers), 20ms (For Home Appliances).
- Waveform: Pure sine wave.
- No Load Power Consumption: <70W.
- DC Voltage (Optional): 12 VDC ± 5%, 100W.
7.2kw Off-Grid Kodak Solar Inverter Efficiency
- Battery Voltage: 48 VDC.
- Floating Charge Voltage: 54 VDC.
- Overcharge Protection: 66 VDC.
7.2kw Off-Grid Kodak Solar Inverter Solar Charger & AC Charger
- Solar Charger Type: MPPT.
- Maximum PV Array Power: 8000W
- MPP Range @ Operating Voltage: 90 ~ 450 VDC.
- Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 500 VDC.
- MPPT Maximum Input Current: 18 A x 2.
- A number of MPP Trackers: 2.
- Maximum Solar Charge Current: 80 A.
- Maximum AC Charge Current: 80 A.
- Maximum Charge Current: 80 A.
7.2kw Off-Grid Kodak Solar Inverter Physical
- Dimension, D x W x H (mm): 147.4 x 432.5 x 553.6.
- Net Weight (kgs): 18.4.
- Communication Interface: USB/RS232/RS485/Wi-Fi/Dry contact.
- IP Rating: IP21.
7.2kw Off-Grid Kodak Solar Inverter Environment
- Altitude: 1000m and de-rate by 1% for every 100m above 1000m.
- Humidity 5% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing).
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C (with over-temp protection in case inner component temperature reaches protection level.).
- Storage Temperature: -15°C to 60°C.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||3-year product warranty|