5KW Solar Inverter Kodak Off-Grid VMIII 48V Overview
The 5KW Solar Inverter Kodak Off-Grid VMIII 48V is ideal as an affordable and fully functional center of your off-grid system. The wide MPP voltage range makes DC string design with your choice of module easy. It’s best suited to smaller domestic systems where no parallel operation is needed.
5KW Kodak Solar Inverter Features
- Removable LCD control module with multiple communications servers and ATM
- Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android App is available)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery is not available
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input Auto restart while AC is recovering Cold start function
Note: The 5KW Kodak Solar Inverter has an RS485 port that can be connected to the RS485 port on the Pylontech batteries for BMS communication. Therefore no other control module, such as the ICC, is needed.
Setting 12: 47.5V (setting back to grid)
Setting 13: 52.2V (Setting back to solar)
Setting 26: 53.2V (Bulk charge voltage)
Setting 27: 51V (Float charge voltage)
Setting 29: 46.5V (Cut- off voltage)
Please ensure you use the communications cable supplied with the Kodak VMIII inverter and not that supplied in the Pylon cable pack when connecting the 5KW Kodak Solar Inverter to Pylon batteries. OG5.48 & OG-PLUS5.48 is not currently compatible with the Kodak L1 Battery standard communication protocol. Custom inverter settings need to be set.