KODAK Solar MKSII 5kW 48V Off-Grid Inverter
KODAK MKSII 5kW 48V Off-Grid Inverter
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||2 year product warranty|
KODAK Solar MKSII 5kW 48V Off-Grid Inverter Overview
The KODAK Solar MKSII 5kW 48V Off-Grid Inverter is ideal for domestic projects and can be scaled up to deliver high loads across up to 9 parallel units. The high maximum DC input voltage makes DC string design simple and matches perfectly with Kodak’s high performance Percium modules.
Consider adding the ICC Module for top-end remote monitoring of the installation and greater control over Pylontech batteries. Maximize your system.
Setting 12: 47.5V (setting back to grid)
Setting 13: 52.2V (Setting back to solar)
Setting 26: 53.2V (Bulk charge voltage)
Setting 27: 51V (Float charge voltage)
Setting 29: 46.5V (Cut- off voltage)
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Output power factor 1
- Built in high voltage range MPPT solar charge controller
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Selectable charging current based on application
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Battery equalization for optimized battery performance and lifecyle
- Cold start function
- Built in parallel kit enabling parallel operation with up to 9 units
Please ensure you set the maximum charge rate to 25A per US2000 or 37.5A per US3000 as per the manual when installing with Pylon batteries. OGX5.48 is not compatible with the standard communication protocol on the Kodak L1 Battery. Custom inverter settings need to be set.
Min PPT Voltage:
Max PPT Voltage:
DC Startup Voltage:
DC Shutdown Voltage:
Max Input Voltage:
Max DC Power:
Max AC Power:
Max DC Current:
Max DC Inputs:
Has DC Fuses:
MPPT Quantity :
Has Integrated DC Switch:
- Pure sine wave inverter.
- Output power factor 1.
- Built in high voltage range MPPT solar charge controller.
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers.
- Selectable charging current based on application.
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting.
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power.
- Auto restart while AC is recovering.
- Overload and short circuit protection.
- Battery equalization for optimized battery performance and lifecycle.
- Cold start function.
- Built in parallel kit enabling parallel operation with up to 9 units.
- Model: OGX 5.48.
- Rated Power: 5000VA/5000W.
- Voltage: 230 VAC.
- Selectable Voltage Range: 170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers); 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances).
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing).
- AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode: 230VAC ± 5%.
- Overload capacity 5s@≥150% load; 10s@110%~150% load; 100ms @ ≥200% load.
- Efficiency (Peak): 90%.
- Transfer Time: 15 ms (For Personal Computers); 20 ms (For Home Appliances).
- Waveform: Pure sine wave.
- Battery Voltage: 48 VDC.
- Floating Charge Voltage: 54 VDC.
- Overcharge Protection: 66 VDC.
Solar Charger & AC Charger
- Solar Charger Type: MPPT.
- Maximum PV Array Power: 4500 W.
- MPP Range @ Operating Voltage: 120 VDC ~ 430 VDC.
- Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 450 VDC.
- Maximum Solar Charge Current: 80 A.
- Maximum AC Charge Current: 80 A.
- Dimension, D x W x H (mm): 120 x 295 x 468.
- Net Weight (kgs): 11.0.
- Communication Interface: USB/RS232/Dry contact.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.