Kodak Off-Grid 3kw 24V King Solar UPS Inverter
3kw Off-Grid Kodak King Solar Inverter
- Wattage: 3 000 W
- Output Voltage: 230 V
- Max Input Voltage: 230V
Kodak Off-Grid 3kw 24V King Solar UPS Inverter Overview
In rural or end-of-line locations, the AC grid voltage can fluctuate across a wide range. Voltage that is sufficiently far from the nominal 230V can cause appliances to run much less efficiently, or make them unable to function.
Most other inverters that are capable of running in Island Mode simply pass through the variable grid voltage and only produce a smooth 230V supply in the event of a grid failure.
The Kodak Off-Grid 3kw 24V King Solar UPS Inverter is perfect for areas where grid electricity is less stable because it produces smooth 230V AC at all times, whether the grid is available or not.
This is great for efficient running of appliances, but crucial for an uninterrupted supply for important loads such as servers or ATMs.
Operates at 24V, so an ideal match with the Pylon US2500 24V model.
- Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring Detachable LCD control module with multiple communications (Android App is available)
- Supports USB On-the-Go function
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485)
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Parallel operation up to 9 units
- Robust UPS (uninterrupted power supply) for essential loads with zero transfer time
Min PPT Voltage:
Max PPT Voltage:
DC Startup Voltage:
DC Shutdown Voltage:
Max Input Voltage:
Max DC Power:
Max AC Power:
Max DC Current:
Max DC Inputs:
Has DC Fuses:
MPPT Quantity :
Has Integrated DC Switch:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.