Goodwe ES 4.6kW Hybrid Inverter 4.6kW Backup Overview
The Goodwe is an NRS approved (National regulation standards) and on the approved list of inverters for most South African municipalities.
GoodWe ES series Full Hybrid inverter is best suited to grid-connected PV systems: enhancing self-consumption and providing 4.6kW backup power to essential loads in the event of loss of grid. It can intelligently control the flow of energy.
- Both the MPPT charge controller and inverter are fully integrated
- An intelligent battery management function
- Capable of being grid-interactive or grid-independent
- Compatible with various Lead-acid and Lithium-Ion battery types.
- IP65 dust-proof and water-proof rating
- 45°C full-load output
- Monitoring of inverters is free via computers or mobile phones and extremely easy to use
- Fanless, low-noise design.
- 5-year warranty
How Does The Hybrid Inverter Work?
The Hybrid inverter gives you the best of both worlds, not only does it act like a Grid-Tied inverter, but it also gives you the freedom of an Off-Grid inverter.
Often when wanting to go solar we think of “Off-Grid” and independence, but what if you can do that and fall back to the grid if for a period or even a moment you needed extra power? Then a Hybrid inverter is an ideal solution, you can have your cake and eat it too, plus it’s cheaper!
As you can see you can use this inverter as a UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) for when the grid goes down, or you can use it as a Solar solution and you can use the backup system for night time use. Perfect for those looking to start with a backup in order to deal with Load Shedding, then upgrade to a Solar solution later by adding panels.
If you’re looking for an automated solution that you will never need to manually intervene with, this is your perfect power companion.