GoodWe 10kW 3 Phase hybrid Inverter 2 MPPT
GoodWe 10kW 3 phase hybrid Inverter, 2 MPPT, HV battery
Out of stock
GoodWe 10kW 3 phase hybrid Inverter, 2 MPPT, HV battery Overview
The GoodWe 10kW 3 Phase hybrid Inverter 2 MPPT is a three-phase high voltage energy storage inverter that enables enhanced energy independence and maximizes self-consumption through export limit feature and time of use shifts for reduced electricity bills.
Covering a power range of 5kW, 8kW and 10kW, the ET series allows up to 10% overloading to maximum power output and features Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) to inductive loads such as air conditioners or refrigerators, with an automatic switchover time of less than 10 milliseconds, providing grid-tied savings when the grid is up and off-grid independence and security when the grid is down or compromised.
Increasing Self-Consumption: During the day, the electricity from the PV array is used to optimize self-consumption. The excess is used to recharge the batteries and can be released to the loads at night. The highest proportion of self use is up to 95%.
- Peak Shaving: By setting the charging and discharging time, the battery can be charged using the lower electrical rate and discharged to loads when there is a high electrical rate.
- Power Supply for Important Loads: Connected to the backup side of the inverter, loads such as refrigerators, routers, lamps, computers and other small appliances can be powered. When grid fails the system automatically switches to back-up mode within milliseconds.
|Dimensions||520 × 420 × 180 mm|
52 × 42 × 18 cm
- Weight 26 kg
- Dimensions 52 × 42 × 18 cm
- Phase: Three Phase
- Continuous Power (On Grid): 10000VA
- Continuous Power (Backup): 10000VA
- DC Voltage:180V~600V
- No. of MPPTs: 2
- Max. PV Input Current: 2 X 12.5A
- Max. Input Voltage: 1000V
- Max. Charging Current:25A
- Warranty:5 Years, can be extended to 10 Years
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.