Deye 8kW Hybrid Inverter
Deye 8kW Hybrid Inverter Overview
- Improve self-consumption ratio up to 80%
- Reducing your electricity bill DC/AC ratio up to 1.3
- Completely suitable for double-side PV modular Two MPPT design
- Maximum efficiency of 97.6%
- LCD Touch screen and buttons
- Easy operation Compatible with a lithium-ion battery and lead-acid battery
- Web browser and mobile App monitoring supported
- PV lightning protection
- Anti-islanding protection
- Leakage current protection
- IP65 protection
- Automatically switch from Grid-Tied to Off-Grid mode within 5ms
- Zero export function – prevents the system from feeding in to the grid. NRS Approved
- Fast reaction time is within 200ms in zero export mode
- Programmable charging and discharging schedule
- Both wind turbines and solar panels can be connected as DC input power
- 16 units can be paralleled for higher system power
- Retrofitting of an existing solar system to an energy storage system
Deye 8kW Hybrid Inverter Features
Essential & Non-Essential Loads
Being able to have Essential & Non-Essential loads enables you to split out your heavy appliances, saving your battery backup.
Deye 8kW Hybrid Inverter Completely Autonomous
Autonomous Deye 8kW Hybrid Inverter keeps the lights on and your bills to zero with no effort. The Deye 8kW Hybrid Inverter is smart by knowing what to do and when.
Robust & Reliable
A great looking unit makes the Deye a firm favorite over other inverters in this range, the quality of the Deye inverters are fantastic.
Compatible with most AGM and Lithium-ion batteries on the market, this inverter has many years of development making it stable and robust when configured correctly.
Blending AC & DC
The Deye is a true Hybrid inverter , it blends the DC (panels & batteries with the AC grid in the most efficient way.
Keep on top of you consumption remotely with the Solar System monitoring iPhone or Android app.
Change settings and monitor the inverters performance with the LCD display.
Get peace of mind with a standard 5-year warranty.
|Dimensions||680 × 420 × 233 mm|
233 × 420 × 680 mm
|Dimensions||233 × 420 × 680 mm|
|Maximum PV Array Power||10400W|
|Max Parallel Units||16|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.