Raystech RT 1kw Backup System
A 1kW battery UPS system is suitable for powering a range of devices, making it a valuable asset for both home and small business applications where continuous power is critical for operation.
The “1.5kW” indicates the power capacity of the UPS system, which is 1 kilowatt or 1000 watts. This represents the maximum load the UPS can support during normal operation.
Raystech RT 1kw Backup System features:
- Excellent dust-proof performance with separate compartment design.
- Built-in LiFePO4 lithium battery.
- Intuitive display of battery SOC via 5-bar indicator lights.
- Multiple DC output ports (5VDC/3A ports, 12VDC/2A ports, Type C ports).
- Build-in Bluetooth module.
- Large-sized LCD screen to monitor and modify the system
- Optional 4G or WiFi module to remote control the
- inverter/charger by the RS485 com. port.
- AC input overload relay for disconnecting from the grid when the fault occurs.
- Circuit breaker on PV input for equipment safety.
- Circuit breaker on battery output for battery safety.
- AC charging with PFC technology, high power factor for efficient energy consumption.
- Bidirectional high-frequency transformer isolation topology.
- Advanced MPPT technology: maximum tracking efficiency≥99.5%.
- EMC design on AC output to avoid interference with AC load.
- Long-term continuous operation at full power.
- Pure sine wave output.
- Comprehensive electronic protection.
1kw Home Portable UPS System