Volta Stage 1 5kwh LFP Battery
The VOLTA Stage 1 5kwh lithium iron phosphate battery energy storage system can provide an energy storage solution for photovoltaic power generation users through a parallel combination. During the day, the excess power of photovoltaic power generation can be stored in the battery. At night or when needed, the stored electrical energy can be used to supply power to the electrical equipment, which can improve the efficiency of photovoltaic power generation, peak load shifting, and emergency power backup.
Volta Stage 1 5kwh lithium iron phosphate battery system is a standard battery system unit, customers can choose a certain number of Volta Stage 1/2/3/4 Batteries according to their needs, by connecting parallel to form a larger capacity battery pack, thus meeting the user’s long-term power supply needs. The product is especially suitable for applications with high operating temperatures, limited installation space, long power backup time, and long service life.
Volta Stage 1 5kwh Battery Properties
VOLTA energy storage product’s anode materials are lithium iron phosphate, and battery cells are managed effectively by BMS with better performance, the system’s features are as below:
- Complying with European ROHS, Certified SGS, employ non-toxic, non-pollution environment-friendly battery.
- Anode materials are lithium iron phosphate (LiFep04), safer with a longer life span.
- Carries battery management system with better performance, and possesses protection functions like over-discharge, over-charge, over-current, and abnormal temperature.
- Self-management on charging and discharging, Single core balancing function.
- Flexible configurations allow parallel Of multi battery for longer standby time.
- Self-ventilation with lower system noise.
- Less battery self-discharge, then the recharging period can be up to 10 months during the storage.
- No memory effect so the battery can be charged and discharged shallowly.
- With a wide range of temperatures for the working environment, -200C +65 oc, circulation span, and discharging performance are well under high temperatures.
- Less volume, lighter weight.
Volta Stage 1 5kwh Battery Features
- 6000 cycles at 80% DOD
- 1C/1C continual charge and discharge
- Superior LiFePO4 safety performance
- Low voltage safety connection
- Max. 8 modules parallel
• Advanced BMS with current limiting function
• Excellent high-temperature performance
• High Cycle Life and Service Life
• IC High-Performance Lithium battery
• High Energy Density and conversion efficiency
• Complete with integrated Battery Management System
• Compatible with most Inverters and chargers
• Low self-discharge
• Easy wall mount or Floor Mount installation
• Heavy-duty side handles for easy handling and mounting on the wall
• Built-in protection for over-charge, over-discharge & over-temperature
Two Mounting Methods：
- Wall Mounted with Wall Bracket
- Floor Stand With Detachable Floor Bracket
The Volta stage 1 5kwh battery BMS supports simultaneous communication with the following inverter brands:
- Sunsynk inverters
- Deye inverters
- Voltronic Power inverters
- Victron Energy inverters
- Growatt inverters
- Luxpower inverters
- SMA inverters
- Phocos inverters
Volta Stage 1 Battery Specifications
|Volta Stage 1
|Standard Charge Voltage
|Max Discharge Current
|Discharge Cut-Off Voltage
|Support 8 units in Parallel
|Cycle Life *
|≥6000 Cycles (80%DOD)
|Charge temperature range
|Discharge temperature range
|MSDS / UN38.3
|Wall Mounted/Floor Standing
|10 Years (under warranty terms)