Synapse X 3.55kwh Lithium-ion Battery
The Synapse X 3.55kwh 48V Lithium-ion Battery is a rebranded Pylontech US3000C battery and it will work with Pylontech US3000B or US3000C batteries in parallel.
Synapse-X series lithium iron phosphate battery can be used to reliably provide power for various types of equipment and systems. The Synapse X 3.55kwh Lithium-ion Battery is especially suitable for applications with high power, limited installation space and long cycle life.
The Synapse X 3.55kwh Lithium-ion Battery has a built-in BMS (battery management system), which can manage and monitor cell information including voltage, current and temperature. What’s more, the BMS can balance cells during charging and discharging to extend cycle life.
Multiple Synapse X 3.55kwh Lithium-ion Batteries can be connected in parallel to expand capacity and power, supporting longer autonomy requirements.
- Maximum DOD is now 95%
- Upgraded BMS now allows up to 16 battery modules per string
- Dual-active protection
- Flexible current steps
- Dry contact wakeup
- Pre-charge circuit
- The whole module is non-toxic, non-polluting and environmentally friendly;
- Cathode material is made from LiFePO4 with safety performance and long cycle life;
- Battery management system (BMS) has protection functions including over-discharge, over-charge, over-current and high/low temperature;
- The system can automatically manage charge and discharge state and balance current and voltage of each cell;
- Flexible configuration, multiple battery modules can be in parallel for expanding capacity and power
- Adopted self-cooling mode rapidly reduced system entire noise;
- The module has less self-discharge, up to 6 months without charging it on shelf, no memory effect, excellent performance of shallow charge and discharge;
- Working temperature range is from 0 to 50 , (Charging 0~50 ; discharging 0~50) with excellent discharge performance and cycle life;
- Small size and light weight, standard of 19-inch embedded designed module is comfortable for installation and maintenance;