Solar MD 7.4kWh Rack Mount Overview
The Solar MD 7.4kWh Rack Mount is a cabinet mounted Lithium Iron-Phosphate battery for streamlined energy storage. We use a flexible modular design to set up on the CB-12 Cabinet (7.4-22.2kWh) with 1 to 3 SS202 cabinet mount battery modules. The Solar MD SS202 features different storage capacities, according to user requirements.
The Solar MD SS202 features different storage capacities, according to user requirements. In other words, capacity can be increased through a parallel connection of the batteries. Not to mention that the Solar MD standard battery, the SS202 has been widely used in energy storage applications in the African market. In fact, we produced the battery with world leading LiFePO4 technology. The Solar MD 7.4kWh can increase capacity through the parallel connection and can use 1 to 3 batteries on the wall during the setup enabling use from 7.4kWh to 22.2kWh a setup.
- Advanced indication functionality allows the user to choose between 5 different states. It also allows mixed combinations when a combination of multiple batteries with BMS-EM v10.01 are used. The user can change the preferred stage by logging into their mypower24 Energy Portal and proceeding to the battery settings.
- When this state has been selected the button will show a static illumination in a color based on the state of charge. From RED at 0% SoC (State of Charge) to GREEN at 100% state of charge.
- It’s a flexible solution for both small configurations and mid-sized configurations.
- It supports both parallel connections and CAN communications.
- A modular design.
- Very easy to install.
- A rack mounted system.
- Residential PV Installations for household energy demands.
- Residential and commercial UPS systems.
- Used with the addition of an external battery inverter
- Off-Grid energy system.
- Excellent safety.
- High-temperature performance.
- Long life cycle.
- High energy density.
- Stable discharge platform.
- High charge & discharge rate.
- Highly efficient.