Raystech RT5121 5.12kwh battery
The lithium iron phosphate battery system is a standard battery system unit. Customers can, according to their needs, connect several units in parallel to form a larger capacity battery pack to meet the user’s long-term power supply needs. The product is especially suitable for applications with high operating temperatures, limited installation space, long power backup time, and a long service life.
Raystech RT5121 5.12kwh battery Properties
The Raystech RT5121 5.12kwh battery uses an anode material made of lithium iron phosphate, and battery cells are effectively managed by a Battery Management System (BMS) for better performance.
The system features the following:
- It Complies with European ROHS is certified by SGS, and employs a non-toxic, non-polluting environmentally friendly battery.
- Anode materials are lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4), making it safer with a longer lifespan.
- Carries a battery management system with better performance, possessing protection functions such as over-discharge, overcharge, over-current, and abnormal temperature.
- Self-management on charging and discharging, with a single-core balancing function.
- Flexible configurations allow parallel connection of multiple batteries for longer standby time.
- Self-ventilation with lower system noise.
- Less battery self-discharge, with a recharging period of up to 6 months during storage.
- There is no memory effect, allowing the battery to be charged and used continually.
- Wide temperature range for the working environment, with good circulation span and discharging performance even under extreme temperatures.
- Compact size and lighter weight.
- Advanced BMS with current limiting function
- CAN Bus, fully integrates and communicates with leading Inverter brands(Growatt, SOLAX,Luxpower, DEYE, MUST, Voltronic, Victron,SMA…etc. )
- Excellent high-temperature performance
- High Cycle Life and Service Life1C High-Performance Lithium battery
- High Energy Density and conversion efficiency
- Complete with an integrated Battery Management System
- Compatible with most Inverters and chargers
- Low self-discharge
- Easy wall mount or shelf rack installation
- Heavy-duty side handles for easy handling and mounting on the wall
- Built-in protection for over-charge, over-discharge & over-temperature
- Can parallel! BMS communication up to 10 units.