- Deliver up to 5KW* with a single module (2.4KWh) – * please note this value is inverter/charger dependant, typically the maximum achieved value is 1.2kW per battery
- Modular design gives the end customers the power of choice of capacity
- Compatible with a large number of Hybrid inverters
- Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost
- Safety Cert.TÜV CE UN38.3
You can now register the Pylon US2000B for an additional 3 years of manufacturer warranty for free. Go to https://www.pylontech.com.cn/service/support and complete the information in the ‘sign up battery’ page.
You can optionally add mounting brackets BRACK-US2000B to this product for a stable base, and to allow easy stacking of multiple units.
The US2000B is the second generation lithium battery from Pylon Technologies. The first generation was called Extra2000, and they were among the initial models to combine the lithium cells with a battery management system, packaged in a very practical rack-mounted unit. This makes it easier to expand your current system any time you feel like it.
As expected, many improvements came with the new generation of lithium ferrous phosphate batteries. In addition to using what is generally considered the most stable chemistry design for a lithium battery, the US2000B has more robust battery cable connections.
It is also worth noting the battery chemistry is especially stable when temperatures get somewhat extreme in terms of heat, which is something South Africa is known for.
The reputation for this best-selling battery is reinforced by the fact that several leading solar companies use it under their own brands. These companies include Canadian Solar, SolaX, and RedBack Technologies.
They basically re-brand the US2000B because it is incredibly efficient, versatile, stable, and performs like clockwork.
7 year warranty (10 Year on Registration)
- Vertical industry integration ensures 6000 cycles with 80% DOD.
- The compact and fashionable design fits in your home environment.
- Deliver up to 5KW* with a single module (2.4KWh) – * please note this value is inverter/charger dependent, typically the maximum achieved value is 1.2kW per battery.
- Modular design gives the end customers the power of choice of capacity.
- Compatible with a large number of Hybrid inverters.
- Simple buckle fixing minimizes the installation time and cost.
- Safety Cert.TÜV CE UN38.3.
- To replace 4 x 170Ah batteries you will need 2 x US2000B units
Technical Specifications Nominal
- Nominal Voltage: 48V.
- Nominal Capacity (Wh): 2400.
- Usable Capacity (Wh): 2200.
- Dimension (mm): 440*410*89.
- Weight(Kg): 24.
- Discharge Voltage(V): 45~54.
- Charge Voltage(V): 52.5~54.
- Charge/Discharge Current (A): 25 (Recommended); 50 (Max); 100 (Peak@15s).
- Communication Port: RS232; RS485; CAN.
- Working Temperature/°C: 0~50.
- Single string quantity(pcs): 8.
- Shelf Temperature/°C: -20~60.
- Authentication Level: TÜV/CE/UN38.3.
- Design life: 10+ Years@25°C.
- Cycle Life: >4500, 25°C.