Dyness 5.12kWh Block Lithium-ion Battery
BX51100 lithium iron phosphate battery system is a standard battery system unit, customers can choose a certain number of BX51100 according to their needs, by connecting parallel to form a larger capacity battery pack, to meet the user’s long-term power supply needs. The product is especially suitable for energy storage applications with high operating temperatures, limited installation space, long power backup time, and long service life.
Dyness 5.12kWh BX51100 Lithium-ion Battery, model BX51100 LFP Module pack comes with a BMS battery management system that protects against overcharging, over-discharging and short circuits. The Dyness BX51100 5.12kwh lithium battery delivers continuous output power for improved performance and dependability.
The Dyness 5.12kwh BX51100 lithium battery, our newest energy storage solution for renewable energy systems. BX51100 Dyness 5.12kwh is the perfect power backup.
Dynes BX51100 is a 5.12kWh lithium battery suitable for use with renewable energy sources, such as solar panels. The BX51100 Dynes 5.12kwh lithium battery BX51100 LFP Module is a 5.12kWh lithium battery that stores electricity generated by renewable energy sources, and stores for later use when required. It is designed to offer the user complete independence from the National grid.
BX51100 energy storage product’s positive electrode materials are lithium iron phosphate, battery cells are managed effectively by BMS with better performance, the system’s features as below:
- Comply with European ROHS, Certified SGS, employ non-toxic, non-pollution environment-friendly battery.
- Anode materials are lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4), safer with a longer life span.
- Carries battery management system with better performance possesses protection functions like over-discharge, over-charge, over-current, abnormal temperature.
- Self-management on charging and discharging, Single-core balancing function.
- Intelligent design configures an integrated inspection module.
- Flexible configurations allow parallel of multi-battery for longer standby time.
- Self-ventilation with lower system noise.
- Less battery self-discharge, then recharging period can be up to 10 months during the
- No memory effect so that battery can be charged and discharged slowly.
- With a wide range of temperatures for the working environment, -20℃ ~ +55℃, circulation span and discharging performance are well under high temperature.
- Less volume, lighter weight.