12kWh Blue Nova LiFePO4 battery 52VDC
12kWh Blue Nova LiFePO4 battery
16kWh Blue Nova LiFePO4 battery 52VDC Overview
LiFeYPO4 batteries have more than 4 times the energy density compared to Lead Acid equivalents. This has great advantages for application where light weight energy storage is a requirement. Applications such as 4 × 4 vehicles, yachts and even apartments buildings benefit greatly from the light weight batteries. No gassing, no ventilation.
Experience the benefits of a new generation of energy storage solutions. At BlueNova we offer batteries for all applications. From 12V, 24V, 36V, 48 V up to 800V. Storage capacities from 3.6 kWh for small residential applications to 800kWh for industrial applications.
Blue Nova offer high performance, ultra-reliable energy storage solutions. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFeYPO4) batteries have now become the leading technology in energy storage for the modern world. With transfer efficiencies of more than 96% @C2 charge and discharge rates (or 98% @C10), they deliver 10 times higher turn-around efficiencies than leading lead acid batteries.
- Serial communication compatible, CAN protocol with leading inverters.
- On-board monitoring & diagnostics via integrated user interface/display.
- Local monitoring & diagnostics from smartphones, PC’s & other compatible devices via shared local WiFi connection.
- Remote monitoring & diagnostics (incl. over-the-air firmware updates) from any internet-connected location globally.
- Yttrium-fortified cathode for ultra-resilience against accelerated degradation & fade.
- 10-year product warranty.
Blue Nova Energy
|Dimensions||640 × 365 × 320 mm|
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.
Lithium Iron Phosphate
7 – 10 years (depending on usage)
12000 Wh @C10, 25°C, 10400 Wh @C2, 25°C
2 x (640 x 365 x 320mm) (W x D x H)
12kWh Blue Nova LiFePO4 battery 52VDC Specifications
- On-board display for monitoring performance variables, such as cell voltage & temperature.
- Integrated energy meter.
- Serial communication (CANBUS) compatible with leading inverters
- Automatic pre-charge circuit. Built-in fuse & DC isolator.
- 10 year warranty.
- Battery Type: LiFeYPO4 (Lithium Iron Yttrium Phosphate).
- Usable Capacity: 12000 Wh.
- Nominal Voltage: 52 VDC.
- Operating Voltage Range: 46.4 VDC – 56.2 VDC.
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C – 65°C:
- Cycle Life: @ 100% DoD > 3600 cycles (12000 Wh), @ 80% DoD > 5000 cycles (9600 Wh), @ 70% DoD > 7000 cycles (8400 Wh).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 2 x (640 mm x 365 mm x 240 mm).
- Weight: 150 kg.
- Warranty Period: 10 Years.
Charge / Discharge
- Bulk Voltage: 56.2 VDC.
- Discharge Voltage (min.): 46.4 V.
- Charge Current (max.): 320 A continuous.
- Discharge Current (max.) 320 A continuous, 500 A burst (1 minute), 640 A peak (2 seconds).
- Self-discharge Rate: < 2% per month.
- Charge & Discharge Efficiency: 96% @C2, 98% @C10.
- Isolator: 640 A.
- In-line Fuse: 2 x 160 A.
- Over-current Protection: 320 A.
- Over-voltage Cut-out: 62.4 V (3.90 V on any cell).
- Under-voltage Cut-out: 45.6 V (2.85 V on any cell).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.