JC Solar Panels
Last updated March 09, 2020
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
You may return goods within 7 (seven) days of date of the receipt of the goods if the transaction falls within the scope of Section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transmissions Act. The aforementioned return policy excludes items contemplated in Section 42(2) of the aforementioned Act. We provide a 7-day money-back satisfaction guarantee on anything you purchase from JC Solar Panels.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving an RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
JC Solar Panels Office
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 063 560 1961 for delivery of RMA products.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
All items are covered by a 12-month warranty (unless otherwise stated) which will be honored directly by JC Solar Panels. All products will either be replaced/repaired/refunded depending on stock availability. Products will require evaluation by JC Solar Panels before a warranty claim can be accepted.
Refunds are subject to inspection of item(s) – in some cases, items will need to be sent to supplier for evaluation and testing. This can take up to 15 to 20 working days. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
ERROR IN DELIVERY:
You may return goods within 10 (ten) business days, if JC Solar Panels has made an error in delivery.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for returns not in the same state as when it was bought.
The warranty will no longer be valid, and JC Solar Panels will not be responsible for damage or injury of any kind resulting from:
- Electricity fluctuations and surges, lightning strikes, faults in the building wiring, faulty installations, and improper use of controls
- Failure to use the product in accordance with the operating instructions and or general misuse and or abuse
- Damage caused by a superior force or if the product has been infested with insects or pests
- If the product is physically damaged after it left the store
- If water or liquid caused the damage to the product
- If the warranty seal is tampered with
- Any repair or tampering by an unauthorised person or attempt to repair or tamper with the equipment, or use of parts not supplied by authorized agents, or alterations or modification to the equipment shall render the warranty null and void.
NOT SATISFIED WITH PRODUCTS:
You may return goods within 7 (seven) days of date of the receipt of the goods if the transaction falls within the scope of Section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transmissions Act. The aforementioned return policy excludes items contemplated in Section 42(2) of the aforementioned Act.
Notwithstanding the above, JC Solar Panels Pty shall not be required to accept the return of any goods, unless defective within the warranty period, if at your direction the goods have been:
– partially or entirely disassembled;
– physically altered;
– permanently installed, affixed or attached;
– joined or added to or blended or combined or embedded within other goods or property.
Customers agree to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. You are required to bear the cost of shipping and insurance required for the return of the goods to JC Solar Panels. jcsolarpanels.co.za will not refund shipping charges, unless an error in delivery was made by JC Solar Panels or the product is in fact found to be defective during the warranty period.
Customers agree that all returned products for credit, replacement or refund will be 100% complete, in a resalable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
If any component of the returned product is missing, JC Solar Panels will refuse to accept the return or may impose additional charges against you for the replacement of the missing component.
JC Solar Panels may impose a reasonable fee should it be necessary to restore the goods in order to render it suitably fit for re-stocking. To the extent allowed by the law, order cancellations and returns will be subject to a 15% handling fee.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: